The all new Riedell PowerDyne Arius Platinum plate takes the roller skate plate to the next level. The Arius Platinum features the same revolutionary design as the original Arius Red plates but with upgrades in key areas to enhance performance.
The toe stop bolt is no longer behind the toe stop and has been brought forward to the very front of the plate. This will provide greater clamping power for secure stops, starts and other manoeuvres. The trucks on the PowerDyne Arius Platinum have also been significantly updated to securely hold the Split Butterfly Cushion in place thanks to the new 'winged' truck body. Finished in a brilliant platinum gold colour, the Arius Platinum is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful than any other plates available today.
Each Arius Platinum set comes with 4 sets of Split Butterfly Cushions so you can tailor the plates to your exact needs.
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, efficient design
- 6061 Series heat treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminium plates
- Brilliant anodised platinum gold finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure, eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles